Nuinsco acquires 100% of option on Diabase Peninsula uranium property. 2011 2011 Nuinsco & Ocean Partners Complete Transfer of Ownership of Chibougamau Assets to CBay Minerals.
Prairie Lake Property ETMI increased to 515-630 million tonnes. 2010 2010 330-360 million tonne ETMI at Prairie Lake Property announced.
Cameron Lake sold for $12 million consideration.
Nuinsco and Ocean Partners gain effective control of Chibougamau mining camp, Quebec. 2007 2007 Nuinsco creates Victory Nickel Inc. through the spin-off of its Minago, Mel and Lac Rocher projects.
710.9m grading 0.28% copper and 0.07 g/t gold intersected at Berta. 2006 2006 Chibougamau mining camp entered via agreement with Campbell Resources. 2004 2004 Nuinsco expands into Turkey (Berta Cu/Au porphyry) and Saskatchewan (Diabase Peninsula property). 20012001 Minago sulphide nickel property, Manitoba, acquired from Black Hawk Mining. 2000 2000 Mel sulphide nickel property, Manitoba, optioned from Inco Limited.
Nuinsco Resources Limited (NWI:TSX) has over 40 years of exploration success and is a growth-oriented, multi-commodity mineral exploration company that is focused on world-class mineralized belts in Canada and internationally. In addition to its property holdings in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Turkey, Nuinsco owns common shares in Coventry Resources Inc. (TSX-V:CYY) and Victory Nickel Inc.(TSX:NI), and a 50% interest in CBay (50% Nuinsco, 50% Ocean Partners), a private company that is a dominant player in Quebec’s Chibougamau mining camp with assets including a permitted mill and tailings facility, eight past-producing copper/gold mines and a 96,000 acre land position. Shares of Nuinsco trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol NWI.
- One of Canada's most experienced exploration companies.
- Proven management team.
- Active board of directors with financial, exploration, development and operating expertise.
- Balanced commodity and jurisdictional risk through exposure to a variety of metals & countries.
- Strategic equity investments that can be monetized to finance exploration programs to limit dilution to shareholders.
- Has successfully spun out assets to create value for shareholders.
- Dominant asset position in Chibougamau region provides perfect vehicle for revival of significant Canadian copper/gold mining camp.