710.9m grading 0.28% copper and 0.07 g/t gold intersected at Berta. 2010 2010 330-360 million tonne ETMI at Prairie Lake Property announced.
Cameron Lake sold for $12 million consideration.
Nuinsco and Ocean Partners gain effective control of Chibougamau mining camp, Quebec. 2011 2011 Nuinsco & Ocean Partners Complete Transfer of Ownership of Chibougamau Assets to CBay Minerals.
Prairie Lake Property ETMI increased to 515-630 million tonnes. 2012 2012 Nuinsco sells Cameron Gold project royalty for cash proceeds of US$5.1 million.
Nuinsco acquires 100% of option on Diabase Peninsula uranium property.
Nuinsco Resources Limited (NWI:TSX) has over 40 years of exploration success and is a growth-oriented, multi-commodity mineral exploration company that is focused on world-class mineralized belts in Canada and internationally. In addition to its property holdings in Ontario, Saskatchewan and Turkey, Nuinsco owns common shares in Coventry Resources Inc. (TSX-V:CYY) and Victory Nickel Inc.(TSX:NI), and a 50% interest in CBay (50% Nuinsco, 50% Ocean Partners), a private company that is a dominant player in Quebec’s Chibougamau mining camp with assets including a permitted mill and tailings facility, eight past-producing copper/gold mines and a 96,000 acre land position. Shares of Nuinsco trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol NWI.
- One of Canada's most experienced exploration companies.
- Proven management team.
- Active board of directors with financial, exploration, development and operating expertise.
- Balanced commodity and jurisdictional risk through exposure to a variety of metals & countries.
- Strategic equity investments that can be monetized to finance exploration programs to limit dilution to shareholders.
- Has successfully spun out assets to create value for shareholders.
- Dominant asset position in Chibougamau region provides perfect vehicle for revival of significant Canadian copper/gold mining camp.