- Nuinsco & Ocean Partners Complete Transfer of Ownership of Chibougamau Assets to CBay Minerals.
- Prairie Lake Property ETMI increased to 515-630 million tonnes.
- Nuinsco closed sale of Cameron Gold Project Royalty for cash proceeds of US$ 5.1 M.
- Nuinsco acquired royalty held by Trend Mining Co. on Diabase Peninsula Property.
Nuinsco Resources Limited (NWI:TSX) has over 40 years of exploration success and is a growth-oriented, multi-commodity mineral exploration company that today is focused on world-class mineralized belts in Canada and Turkey. In addition to its property holdings, Nuinsco owns common shares in Coventry Resources Limited (TSXV:CYY) and Victory Nickel Inc. (NI:TSX). Shares of Nuinsco trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol NWI.
- One of Canada's most experienced exploration companies.
- Proven management team.
- Active board of directors with financial, exploration, development and operating expertise.
- Balanced commodity and jurisdictional risk through exposure to a variety of metals & countries.
- Strategic equity investments that can be monetized to finance exploration programs to limit dilution to shareholders.
- Has successfully spun out assets to create value for shareholders.
Dominant asset position in Chibougamau region provides perfect vehicle for revival of significant Canadian copper/gold mining camp.